My very fisrt time to Quick Cleaning System (QCS) @ QUIK LASER

By 靜涵 ♥ - January 03, 2018



Hello, my friends. A few of my friends have been asking me what happen my face after laser? well, this gonna be some ugly post, all my 100% naked face show in here. 
I have a bad skin with big pores, blackheads, whiteheads, scars etc u know. Every friend know about my skin. I had tried of a lot of products and only can cure is Artistry, BUT quik laser's QCS also do help me alot!!! From big pores to small, from darkness to glowness (lol). Skin care is to maintain its health and vitality, but treatment you can see the result effectively. 
So i really hope that this will help you out.


Till then, Quik Laser helps me alot. My skin is getting better. Quik Laser they offer treatment( Quick Laser + Quick Light) that take less than 5minutes. YUP This makes it suitable for busy, time-conscious individuals who want a safe and effective way of rejuvenating their skin.

This treatment is ideal for patient with pores and acne like me, pimples, acne scars and also normal skin.


This is our consultant of the day


Will continue treatment on PART 2 that showing a lot of my problem face.



Ok back to topic, I have very bad skin. Yea, every friends of mine know about my skin.
I think one reason is also because I love outing and always getting sunburns.
I had very serious big big big pores problem since the age of 17.  
Believe it or not, the pores actually getting bigger and bigger day by day, years by years.
I think my face gonna be a big hole if I still don't do something with it.


I had tried many many thousandsss millionssss of products and facial treatment.
It still doesn't help! All these year, my bank account was 0 because I spend a lot on my skin.
And my stupid skin insist to stay as worst as it can be like forever.



After laser thoughts: 
Obviously, it does minimize my pores. But I need to go for a few times more to get the perfect texture of skin!
Compared to last time my pores was much more bigger, my pimples were much much more irritating.
After Laser, I realized my skin is not that oily anymore. white heads started to grow lesser and lesser.
I used to have very dull skin, my skin is brighter and more even after that.
Also, A good skin is the main key to best makeup! My makeup is much more absorbing compared to last time!
Very satisfying! No pain no gain! Now I really understand this quote!

How to take care after skin laser:
- wear mask to protect your face if you really need to go out.
- avoid sunlight for a week.


- wash your face with only water. If you really want to use cleanser, use the mild and non alcohol skin care.
or else, it will make your skin feel even more painful.

- eat clean can helps for better effect.





Quik Laser
133 Jalan Kelawai Georgetown Penang


























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comment?