TURNING 20

By 靜涵 ♥ - January 04, 2017

Aloha The time i turned 20 years old & yeah hello it's 2017 Everyone Happy New Year Everyone.

We lived 2k16
At the beginning of the year 2016 i made 10+- resolutions and Well so some wins and some loses It's a weird one though but when i try to look back on the last 12 months It's hard to think of any significant things that happened ( few are blurs into one ) but overall still not a complete disaster. I'm still proud of the year I've had in personal accomplishments but especially in my career and study. It's been a damn damn good year So can't wait to kick some more ass in 2017. So this post is going to be my 2017 resolutions/goals.
Well now tbh i don't put a lot of pressure on me to fulfil or complete these resolutions ha and so i'm not going to punish myself if i don't complete these things or continue these things. For me the beginning of the calendar year is the great time to check with myself and be like 'okay what are my big priorities' 'and things i want to accomplish and do this year' But then also i do have to continue to check in to myself throughout this year 'is this still what i want?' Maybe i want something different now, or 'is this working out'? ' This is causing me more stress than pleasure'' Whatever it is and just change that.
Everyone got a different way that they do resolutions.
So i got quite a few i think. I've got some of them are a bit stupid but some of them are like good ones haha! 
So the first one is a bit silly one but yeah Read at least 1 book a month.
This has been the top of my list in last year lmao. I did not complete in 2016 but i did do better than 2015!!! So this is it haha! Just keep setting myself the goal of 50 books and then maybe each year i'll just get closer and closer to it, so as long as i have that goal there, i will keep reading and i love reading so so much.

And yes that the cheapest way to time-travel.

Venice Italy?
So ever since i saw the documentary of Italy when i was 15 16? I've known that i wanted to live there and i keep saying to myself, to my friends 'One day i want to live in Italy Yeah one day, one day.' hmm and it's never going to happen if i just keep saying One day. and i don't want to be on my death bed when i'm an old woman and thinking 'oh i wish i'd have lived in Italy at some point, why didn't i ever do that.' And now When i'm young and i dun have a mortgage, i don't have kids, also i'm single, like i don't have a lot of things tying me down right now and so now is the time to go!!!!
This is gonna be the year where i make some serious decisions about living in Italy.
I don't want to live in Italy permanently but i do want to live there (you know) for a good few months maybe. (Finish my damn diploma life).


I've always want to go to Italy! I'm coming for you this year. Mark my word <3  


well see how that goes in 2017

Push myself out of my comfort zone. STOP PROCRASTINATION
Just do things that pushing me out of my comfort zone and make me uncomfortable 
The only way to being grow is by being uncomfortable and our lil person hates change and like being really comfortable and would like just stay here forever but a part of me know that i need to grow in like experiencing things and yea try to push the comfort limit
Hmm,
I really need to push myself out of my comfort zone? Yeah i'm gonna push myself do somethings crazy wild fun things be a fun girl meet new people Try new things Drugs here i come! *Nah i'm just kidding. And I definitely want to continue with my health kick and work out more.
Uhm why not.
The next one is to work harder, I've been so productive the past few weeks? and i used to be pretty lazy and i'm not gonna lie. I used to do everything last minute, i was such a procrastinator and now i'm like actually like getting shit done everyday which is amazing and i want to continue with that and work even harder so yea I'm ready. :) 

Just like get up and go and do something and start this!!  Just do it.

Try something new and zzz.
I don't know what this could be meeting new people It could be food, new type of clothing,shoes, hairstyle, Just try something new. There are so many things that i could all learn and it could be anything to a new skill or a new knowledge that came from a new book or a new class.
Be more creative.
Oh and get a bed time routine. I sometimes very bad when chging the time that i go to bed every single night sometimes it'll be like 10pm other times they'll be 3am 
And yea i'd like to try and get a bit of a routine where im kindof going to bed at the same time lol EVERYDAY.

Take a holiday with no internet for a week!
No post No tweets, nothing. Like take a full internet work holiday. Lay on the beach somewhere and just read. SUNBATHE SWIMMING... and just relax Just like switch off.  SWITCH OFF
Well this the one out of my all of the resolutions, if i don't do, i'm gonna be mad at myself so yeah pls hold me accountable to that lol
I will not use internet for week
I will go on a holiday 
A real holiday.
And i also want to travel more because i know it helps me so much, so i want meet new people, explore new parts of this planet and maybe learn about new culture languages all that stuff hmm so fun to me and yea. I don't mind going to be hard  

Move on and it's give people a chance and also dealing with my emotionsssssss.
I'm really really really bad when it comes to my love life. ugh
Stop dwelling on the past and it's time to let go! What's done is done and yea i kennot change it. So start looking forward and start thinking about new things and new memories and things that i can create that they're going to be positive and make me happy. And forget the past and just get on and be happy! Yup thats all.


Work out at least 4 times a week and eat when i'm hungry and not when i'm not.
Because this double chin is cute but i don't get to attached
I am so so bad for this. 

Love a little deeper and keep an open minded.
I'm pretty positive person anyway but I think sometimes I let things get me down if they don’t go exactly the way I want them to, so I want to be better at shrugging things off and not worrying.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, LOVE MYSELF

I realised that they're not exactly resolutions
They're more like 2017 goals I don't know
But still gonna call them resolutions haha. 
This year i just have one resolution that i'm really trying to stick to is to stop procrastinating, it's my worst worst worst habit 

But like i wanna said, priorities change, people change.
circumstances change, so see how 2017 goes ey :)  










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment?