BRUSH HAIR STRAIGHTENER?? FIRST IMPRESSION

By 靜涵 ♥ - August 10, 2017


hello everyoneeeee! Welcome back to my post today So today I'm going to post somethings that the really cool stuff that i found online @Lazada_MY (IG) This is the Ion comb straightener and yes a comb that can completely straight my hair.

From this kind of hair My hair looks like lion king so don't ever bleach this hair in one night or else will get frizzy hair like this and i will die.


It's a matted mess


So just keep scrolling to know how i transform this hopeless type of hair to this kind of tolerable hair using this iron comb brush 



I'm just setting up the temperature ,then what i recommend to do is just brushing your hair with your comb 
Then you just getting a piece up of your hair there and just comb it through.
And if you have curly hair Make sure that you divide and do it by little parts in there and it's quicker to do it like that 
Since i have a short hair I'm not sectioning it lol.
But if you have long hair Please do so
So that you'll have an easier time in straightening your hair 


It does feel safe like i can put my hand on it and im not going to get hurt.
BUT SERIOUSLY STILL DO NOT TOUCH IT 
The pink part is like super hot ' oh man ' 




And as you can see It's actually it's straightening and dang dang!


' Just gonna start passing it through my hair slowly okay okay ' And second try 'okay I kind of to get a close up camera to my face and i hope that it doesn't burn me! that really goooood'
what i thought that time....



It's really work and i love this Is just easy and then just like going on top of this my straightener and my hair will be like so straight lol and so really easy


So i'm back with this look! A little more presentable 

Overall of this brush i have to say i love it and it's really cut down my timing If you really have a wavy hair This really save your life 
so i would give this probably a seven our of ten only bcz it would be useful to touch up my hair with 
And i love this stuff one its if you leave it on a mistake and you leave the house and it would turn off after an hour so i love what i love that so your house won't burn down 

last not least This maybe it's good for someone who has like waves or a little bit of wave in the hair but not like super curly 

So that is how i feel about this, let me know in the comments below *Private if you guys want me to review any other products!
Thanks for sitting through this post it's diff than what i usually do but i just really wanted to testing this things out and i though maybe some of you might find it interesting so THANKS xoxo. 



Jinghan @fcjinghanljt_ 
Facebook : Olivia Soh




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comment?

  1. reducing open and knotting points. The voltage is between 110V-240V, convenient for traveling abroad. You can make your hair silky and have a healthy appearance, rather than completely burned. custom Hair Brush Straightener Wholesale | Private Label Flat Iron Comb- Hongsen

    ReplyDelete