Tested & Review | Artistry UV Protect SPF 50+ PA++++

By 靜涵 ♥ - November 27, 2018


Hello I'm back again here with the product that I've used and tried - UV Protect SPF 50+ PA++++.  As i know, UV protection is always important, even in winter or even on cloudy days. And as someone with oily skin, I am always on the hunt for better Sun Protection. Moreover, I love to spend loads of time outdoors, but getting too much sun can be harmful. Especially since sunscreen is something one should wear all year long!  Do you already use sunscreen everyday no matter the season? Well you certainly should. To protect yourself from cancer and photo aging ( Googled pls ) you need sunscreen everyday no matter how cloudy or cold outside. UVA rays might not give you a sunburn but they sneakily penetrate the clouds, glass, even cloth and start damaging skin unless I protect myself from them. 
So for me personally, after reading a lot of articles, Even though i used to be an anti sunscreen for most of my youth, I have decided that sunscreen is an absolute must have for my health! Eternal youth aside, There is really no more excuses I can come up with for not using Sunscreen anymore, Since there is some really amazing formulations around now which make sunscreen application almost the same as applying regular moisturizer and Foundations. Thus, don't forget your sunscreen to protect, protect and protect.



For your information, the UV rays from the sun are the major factor of skin damange which causes premature skin aging, wrinkles and pigmentation.




What i look for this UV Protection is that they are efficient in their protection, a mix of natural, organic and physical is best for my taste, easy to apply, no or little white cast, pleasant to use and most importantly is doesn't leave any strange feeling on my skin after absorption.




Artistry UV Protection is interesting to me since at first impression I thought it was quite a traditional sunscreen but ended up being quite decent to use. If you wonder what I mean by traditional, the smell and texture comes to mind... The Research and Development team at Artistry have worked closely with the Nutrilite team to combine the best of science and nature with the Introduction of UV Protect SPF 50+ PA++++ a fragrant, light formulation that protects the skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays and pollutants while providing all the nourishing skin care benefit of a daily moisturiser.




The texture is milky yet liquid. It is not very thick, either but kind of like medium liquid texture? It is refreshing and slightly watery which makes it easy to apply to the face.


The finish is satin. Quite natural to be honest! Neither matte nor shinny.

I also like the white packaging color for this specific product that make it looks very fresh.




After and Before


When I first applied it I thought I could feel it sitting on my face forever.

Anyway after initial shocked, I calmed down myself and waited to see if the white cast would go away.
But that actually passed after few seconds, once it sunk in  I couldn't feel the sunscreen any more leaving me with a tiny bit more moisturised skin!




At RM168 for a 30ml tube, the price point is very accessible. 


How to use? 
To use, shake well and squeeze the needed amount and smooth it on your face after your moisturizer. 


Benefit for me! It's a non-greasy and it's great to use on its own or under makeup. It doesn't leave a sticky film on my face instead it's smooth to touch. Most important is, It's didn't break me out as well. Well. That's easy post! See ya next time xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment?