Bon jour 2019.

By 靜涵 ♥ - December 31, 2018



Bello! I always wanted to take some time during these last few days of 2018 to reflect on my resolutions from the previous year ( here ) and come up with some goals for the year ahead.  I recently looked back on my resolutions from last year and I think i did a pretty good job with my 2018 goals. But this year, I was having a harder time coming up with a new sets of challenge.  

Look back 2018 ... 


Teaching and learning . I started teaching kids in few International Pre-School. Teaching is a lot of hard work. (TRUE)  No matter how good I'm at this subject, I still need to do my homework before each class. Also, I need a lot of patience. And let me tell you ( It's also truth) that today generation to be spoiled, main reasons are us or parents. At home they were not grown properly, at school they were not taught properly. aiks
What I learnt, when they ask me something answer patiently even a hundred times. Attend their calls (not phone calls) in whatever mood I am . Once they start growing up I can make them understand when to attend people and when not to disturb them. 😈 Encourage any kind of activity they perform. See that they are treated the same even at home with same love. I don’t say that parents don’t love their kids. But today’s scenario, when I see even in public places, a kid was after her mum to buy something and she went on hesitating and at one point she slapped him. I really felt sorry for that kid. Every where it’s the same. If any parent comes and tells that ‘no, we don’t treat our child like that’ I won’t accept. First I’ll see the kids behavior and there itself I can understand how he is nurtured at home. Childhood is the most sensitive part of one’s life or even for me, only where you can feel that you are special. And that feeling can be continued only when parents and teachers encourage kids.
Sorry If it went too long. And I mean no offense to any parent or teacher. As they always do love their children. LOL tbu...


Image result for good friends gif

This year I should really try to re-surround myself with positive and right people. This one is simple, People are important. Make a better effort to reach out to people who are losing touch, especially if geographic circumstance is to blame, sobs. And also well, it's included learn how to prioritize my time better. I find that I get lots of request for lots of things and I am reactive to these request instead of figuring out what are my priorities and what matters to me. So in 2019, I plan to prioritize better and to learn how to say no to things that I should say no to.

Work-life balance and be fit;healthy 
It's hard to find balance when you own a business you're so emotionally invested in. This year, I want to stay more in tuned with friends' lives and make more of an effort. I cherish those friendship so much.  My parents are going through some downs regarding aging and I worry I might regret not prioritizing them, should the worse happen. Therefore, spending more time with them.



I tried to be fit last year, i did however realized I slacked off a few months. I also gain fats along the way and that is what I will try to get rid this year.And hopefully, have that beach body in this few months! BALI HERE I COME

This is the year that I become a morning person! I always had my appointment at noon/evening, that's why this makes me so lazy! I wanna be waking up early and starting my day at 8am instead of 9am. That 1 hour change will results in 5 more hours in the week. Imagine what I could do with 5 hours. At least 2 days during the week, I'd also like to fit in morning workouts. 
*Hope to get enough of sleep. Well, waking up to see the sunrise and catch up with gym-buddies makes the exercise part easier and puts me in a relaxed mental state that allows me to access more creativity throughout the day.


Image result for lazy bitch gif

Work hard and smart on my career and job in 2019.
A bad habit that truly maddens me and I'm going to break is being lazy. I'm a 100% lazy af person. Even though I have everything family's love, sufficient money to spend and little knowledge on everything. Sometimes I feel lazy, I can't do anything, I feel ashamed and I wasted a lot of money and time. There are so many distraction, everywhere always. I use mobile more than it required. I was.... So I made mind to change myself to move forward with world. That is reason I made some new year resolutions which I cope with time of world. I wanna change how the world is changing, I don't want become a dead water. TT 
Stop delaying, eat the frog! 
*I won't be lazy anymore. Without get rid of work, job or even my career, It will be done as it comes. I take responsibility what I do.
I wish I had a group of like-minded people I could work with and money to fund those projects. The best way to change anything is by doing it, showing by examples a better way. Better, not as in "I'm better than you" but better as in "We could also do it this way" *saving energy, polluting less and in general... making the world better place. 

Challenge myself to publish 1 blog per week | Track my life.
This years ' SMILE, so the whole world will smile at you' Everyday I just list down the things on how my day ended. Am i happy, sad or angry. I'll track it down so by the end of this year, I'll know how my whole year went. More positivity, because we shouldn't be bringing these negativity from our past.

Image result for living in the moment gif

Living in the moment. 好抽象畫 ~ I'm committing to finding the joy in every day. That means slowing down / to speed up and really living in the moment. Today isn't a prologue to tomorrow or next month ( As in 'Once i get through this meeting, then...') This is life right now. That's true too. Life is still life. I want to make more time for extra special things, like meditating, yoga or waking up 10 minutes earlier to play with my baby boy *puggy, that truly make you appreciate the love and health and privilege in my life.
In another way, I won't spend my money unnecessarily. I am not getting any younger, and I have my dream house to build. YES TO BUILD. 
Guys, New year resolutions are fake because it all depends on your will power. If your mentally is strong enough, you can start to stop to doing anytime.  


2019 Resolutions
i Get rid of my remaining acne scars.
ii Form useful habits
iii Invest in my professional skills
iv Get control of my personal finance
v Get rid of what I do not need

Ciao see ya'll in the next post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment?