TFIOS

By 靜涵 ♥ - June 20, 2015

the fault in our stars is such an awsome movie I love autgus waters and hazel grace watch this movie free here: http://realfreestreaming.com
Diagnosed with Stage IV thyroid cancer at 13, Hazel was prepared to die until, at 14, a medical miracle shrunk the tumours in her lungs... for now.

Two years post-miracle, sixteen-year-old Hazel is post-everything else, too; post-high school, post-friends and post-normalcy. And even though she could live for a long time (whatever that means), Hazel lives tethered to an oxygen tank, the tumours tenuously kept at bay with a constant chemical assault.

Enter Augustus Waters. A match made at cancer kid support group, Augustus is gorgeous, in remission, and shockingly to her, interested in Hazel. Being with Augustus is both an unexpected destination and a long-needed journey, pushing Hazel to re-examine how sickness and health, life and death, will define her and the legacy that everyone leaves behind. 

Yes, I finally read it.
This book was truly amazing. It produced deep emotions within me and it broke my heart then haphazardly stitched it back up and then mercilessly crushed it again! Even as I think of the beautiful characters that inhabited the story and now my heart, the tears well up. Never before has a book made me so emotional and made me want to laugh and cry and think about the true meaning of life and what it's like to actually live. John Green, you're a literary genius.

Now, of course, the film of the book is coming out this summer and I watched  So many people told me that I had to read this book. And then I saw the trailer. And I cried. Literally over a movie trailer. After seeing it, I opened the book on my kindle (I've had it since last year), read the first line and wanted to start the book immediately.

The Fault in Our Stars is about sixteen year old Hazel Grace Lancaster who was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, at the age of thirteen. Three years later and she is still alive, her life has been temporarily prolonged by a miracle drug, but Hazel feels dead inside and is swimming in clinical depression. She then starts attending the Cancer Support Group and meets the gorgeous, clever Augustus Waters. Lover of life, video games and objects that have a deeper metaphorical meaning. When Hazel felt this was the end of her life it was actually just the beginning.

UGH THEY‘RE KILLIN ME!
Who knew Amsterdam was such a romantic place? Or that the Anne Frank museum could be such a lovely setting for a blossoming relationship.

Of course, the trip to Amsterdam changes everything between Augustus and Hazel in a few different ways. It would have been unrealistic for both teens to miraculously be cured and go on to live a happy life together. The Fault in Our Stars follows classic novel plotting: Amsterdam is the high point and everything goes downhill from there. 
This book is every single synonym for beautiful.
Yeah It's trueeee.

Okay?
Okay.
















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment?