[ REVIEW ] ARTISTRY HYDRA-V SERIES - Cleanser & Toner

By 靜涵 ♥ - November 06, 2016




Hello It's Nov and what the fuck and yes now come back with a beauty blog. This one is all about what i have been doing as of late to combat this new onset of oily skin i have been battling. I have always had combination skin - Some parts dry and some parts fucking oily at T zone
A few years ago i had dry skin but slowly my skin has been getting more oily. So honestly i can't decide which one is worse
That time my forehead and nose area stay oily, while around my mouth tends to get very dry after washing

So what happened when kena oily skin? What will i suffer from that following problems.
First of all, clogged pores, that's fucking much oil dirt and clogs pores.
2. Shine - Oily skin looks shiny and greasy etc

The good news is that oily skin ages more slowly than dry skin, so when you move into your 40s and beyond may actually be thankful that don't have dry skin.

This is the way how i cope it. I use the Olay deep cleansing brush and this fucking really helps in giving my skin the deep clean in it needs. You'll ask me if i ever discontinue this product, i don't know what i'll do. 
The day has came, my deep cleansing brush spoil and i don't know what to do 只能说 我不该依赖它 陪伴了我1年 and the time my pimples say HI to me again.

Few months, i find it hard to find a moisturizer that isn't too heavy and i was really excited to try the Artistry Hydra-V series, which is specifically meant for oily to combination skin.




I love this product damn much seriously. It's a gel form and it's a new balanced hydration from hydra-V series. Most important is It doesn't feel so damn irritated my eyes. When i first used, i was not used to the fact that it din lather well, but i got used to it over time, thanks god. It's gentle, foaming, make up remover and cleanser in one for refreshingly clean skin. It can remove dirt and oil easily without over drying and with no pore-clogging residue. Love it

It smells nice too. I'm again impressed with the performance and it leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth at the same time.



This product is amazing! I picked this because of my obvious love and loyalty for this brand and it has lived up to my expectations as always. I seriously believe that it helps in making the skin better. A quick note on the claim makes of balancing your skin PH. It's a refreshing and alcohol-free toner that removes the last traces of dirt and make up while it conditions, softens, and preps skin to receive optima; hydration benefirs from the collection.

Use it daily. It helps to control oily skin. This really worked for my skin. This was one that i saw and i felt like giving a try and i'm so glad i did. Literally can see the result within 24 hours.


Rating 4.5/5

Recommended :

This fucking powerful for like 'blackhead' toner deeply cleanses and significantly reduces enlarged pores.
Apply it on cotton wool and sweep over face!



This the few parts i wanna write about See you guys next time with the Moisturizer.
ciao

oh yea


Wanna customize your skincare? Please contact : 012 5951537 ( Jinghan )

Example : 














  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment?