#TeaWithHilton x BB Cushion Art Decor | The Butterfly Project

By 靜涵 ♥ - August 28, 2018


Hello everybody!!! I'm so happy that I've received an invitation from Tammy, The Butterfly Project for the #TeawithHilton with family from Penang Butterflies. This delightful afternoon tea was partnering with The Butterfly Project, Althea Korea and of course Double Tree Resort by Hilton. 

So, today post is all about the Afternoon Tea @ Double Tree Resort by Hilton and BB Cushion Decor with The Butterfly Project

We arrived earlier and meet with Lia and Yana and chilled out before start the event. The hotel is so beautiful and the interior are elegant yet cozy-truly die for! So I was more than happy to relax!
The event start with registration by two pretty butterflies! Thanks again Mamasan for the invitation.

I decided to wear my Sunflower yellow dress, which i got a steal price from a stall in Bangkok, Thailand. I wore flats as we made a day of it and did some short-sightseeing! 
Credit : @FishMeat Die


If you need hassle free and relaxing moment, you can have your afternoon tea in here. The food, service and ambiance were great! The afternoon tea arrived in a tier platter with a variant pastry and sandwiches, namely Grilled Smoked Tea Chicken Breast in Green Tea Sandwiches Bread, Macaroon and etc.

Savory starter were : Royal Milk Tea Espuma in Shooter Glass and Ginger Lemon Grass Tea Infusion Cream Brulee
All followed by a selection of sweet-tooth foodie like Green Tea Macaroon and Earl Grey and White Chocolate Mousse. 
 Bottom Tier is Grilled Smoked Tea Chicken Breast in Green Tea Sandwiches Bread, Tea Flavoured Chicken Quiche, Seared Fried Shrimp on green bread and Jasmine Scone. 


A variety of Dilmah Tea
The favorite part is to choose our own tea bag. I chooses Green Tea with Jasmine Flower. DAMN I'M FALLING IN LOVE 

Although some of the desserts were too rich for me to devour whole, everything was totally delicious and served with tea (I chose Green Tea with Jasmine Flower). It was refreshing! The experience was incredibly immersive and a memory I will treasure forever!


Move to next activities that I waiting for! BB Cushion Art Decor. Yesh! You can decorate the BB Cushion with 10 cute small pieces thingy. 
First of all, the big M logo attracted me at first! Aren't they cute? I picked up my cream, bags, 10 cute decor-tip and Althea Petal Velvet Powder from the tables.


As I mentioned, Everyone can choose up to 10 decor-tips for the decorations. 



ITS A WRAP
It was a really lovely day and great to spend some quality time with friends! Have any of you ever been for Afternoon Tea in the Double Tree Resorts by Hilton before? Let me know in the comments below~

Photo credit : Olivia Soh / The Butterfly Project- Eros Si

 Daily Hi Tea @ Axis Lounge
3pm - 6pm. 
RM64 for 2 person.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment?