2016 thoughts.

By 靜涵 ♥ - February 06, 2016

Finally, my PLKN life ain't bored after all. Thinks everyone know that i went to my national services for 2months and 7days. Gone through thick and thin, litres of sweat have perspired from my body, my blood shed and endured various forms of verbal abuse (no, not really).
Aha this post might be long enough i think To be summaries 1years in a little post.


So have always look at the New year as a fresh start. To strive to be better, do better and catch up or put in place all of the things that i desire to make better It’s a time for healthy eating and exercise.It’s a time to make schedules and rituals.
Well Learning and discovering a new things is always the best before new year resolution and send more thanks you notes. But still the most important is to stop procrastinating. It's really my worst habit. So when i really get busy, things like unread messages, fast approaching deadlines and even everyday to do list really fuck up. This i really trying to stick up to... but I did it myself a lists of goals of 2015. And the truth is i've given up on resolutions because I usually end up never accomplishing them. lololol.
Meow but it's really a long time since i last blog my heartfelt thoughts here.I guess today would be a better day than any other day.
In 2015 I learnt a lot. And much like all of the other years of my life.
I loved and i lost, I laughed and cried and truly still don't know what i really want in my life and still tons of exploring to do.
Um 2015 is over and it was a special years for me. 

The first months were kinda fun and hard for me. The fun part was the PLKN life and further my diploma life in outstation. And the hardest part was that little change in my life.







PASSWORD :_











How gratitude can change the life, The key to open is to be open is to love yourself. So that we can love yourself enough to love others. but like i mentioned before this was definitely a year of lessons for me. I learn to have faith with me, to cope with rejections and failures and learn to appreciate
Well  i spent awesome moments, i met beautiful people during this year and the last few months in last year. Feel grateful for that. <3 




Like i mentioned before never accomplishing my goals NEVER 100% completely accomplish it. So in 2016 I've choosen EXPLORE CAREER and STUDY as my words of the year. I wanna focus on my career as much as i wanna explore what life has to offer in this year. I wanna be fearless and take up responsibilities and make grown up decisions and start building it. 

Watch what i eat and exercise. 
This probably a most common resolution for me and everyone.
Well few months back i told myself that i wanted to run more and eat more better, and i was motivated for a few weeks but then life got busy and it kind of faded away uhm opps. But then especially i wanna to eat more of raw fruits and veggies. I think they're the easiest and best for me. What i will say though, is that cutting out refined sugar and exercise often. Two goals in this To cook more and get fit!

Explore my interest. Hm damn lots.

Motivation class i'd like to take more in this year. The connection between motivation, engagement and achievement.

Learn to be a better person. I'm quite negative person last few years and i often tend to get stuck in a worry cycle and view things in a negative light which i don't want to do anymore. So enjoy the now! Seriosuly need to stop with that shyt.

Read more. Hm well. I get through books so slowly since i'm easily to get distracted. I'll read few pages and then get up and go on my others things. I love books and i always have. Recently i've lacked motivation on reading and i don't know why. I love escaping from reality and get into them. And this year i wish i'm really focusing on my blogging and writting.

Oh well happy chinese new year reader/blogger.
So you guys? what are your resolution for 2016?  See ya, next post.









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment?