FUTURE

By 靜涵 ♥ - June 02, 2016

Okay. Just start with a random words.
Do you have a dream? Thankfully i have survived yet another hectic week. I ever wake up and wonder what would it be like to love life. I'm 19yp but i didn't feel nineteen. I felt old, tired and overwhelmed sometime. Sometimes, it's like to feel depressed, lost and burned out (maybeeee) But also know what it's like to follow a dream. I'm now nineteen and my life is a damn lot different than it was one year ago till i met them. What's my dream? I want to become a superman.

I always want to do this.



I always want to do this.
I always want to do this.
I always want to do this.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

At the beginning eat healthy and it is always what i want. Strawberries, burberries, kiwi, mango always my all time favourite. I think i would feel excited and energized by the life that i'm choosing to live and i feel like i will feel proud that what i'm doing and like myself more for it. So yes! Even the food tastes better. So....... Start from here To future It can be very difficult to be in a relationship while still learning, growing and evolving cus the likes, dislikes, goals, values and priorities might shift and change all the time. Of course like most people, i would love to find someone who complements me, brings out the best in me and fully loves and accept me for who i am in every way and moment and vice versa (LMAO). ermm someone to preferably spend the rest of my life with. I guess most people would even go as far as to measure the success? of a relationship by whether it ends or lasts, which can be another obstacle to breaking up. But if i were to measure the success of my relationships by their longevity, then i have not yet been overly successful as the longest lasted for only about 2years lollll. So this is not how i measure relationship success. I measure success by whether i learned from being in a relationship and by whether i am able to fully respect the other person's decisions and way of life while still staying true to my own path/same path... For me. and not to experienced different values about money. NEVER. Even more important than finding someone who knows what i want, is being someone who knows what i want :D Need to be clear about where i'm going in life and what is important to me or maybe u, because otherwise other people will fill in the blanks. Society or XX will dictate your way of life. ITS NOT THEIR LIFE TO LIFE : IT'S YOURS. Clear with what i want and don't want in life. Of course i am not looking for an exact copy of myself, but some common ground is necessary so that both people feel understood, sufficiently supported, respected and fulfilled in the relationship. I don't need someone who think exactly like me or does things in the exact same way as i do. I wanna be with someone who is willing to stand up for what he believes in, especially if it is a little mini unconventional. It would be great if share with the same interests or passions as well, at the very least a passion for nature, self development and travelling/ exploring.
Everyone is free to choose. Personal freedom is very important to me, including being clear, open and honest about what i want and need in life.
Life lived in this way may be difficult at times, but it will always allow you to expand and grow.

It's 2a.m. now, Goodnight.

Love, always. 

han xoxo.






 
















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment?