My next step in my life but are you ready enough?

By 靜涵 ♥ - July 12, 2018


boss women entrepreneurs GIF

Thursday oh Thursday. It's another Thursday and i kinda miss chilling, outing. Are you ready enough? Yup Are you ready enough? There are twenty lies - You're not ready yet.
You have things to say, words to write, stages to climb and systems to take down and rebuild. 'Yes' I said. ' I'll be the one' Then immediately evil and says ' Listen Kid, One day you'll be ready. But that day isn't today.
And so, you prepare and you train and you polish and you sharpen the pencil?
Do it. You're ready enough. The manuscript is close enough to done. The pencil is sharp enough to write the words that can change everything. You voice is strong enough to say what needs to be said.
You'll never be ready, so stop waiting.
Throughout our childhood and early adults years, we're conditioned to think we need to be ready to take the next big step in life. STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO EVERYONE ELSE. If I constantly compare your accomplishments to others, you'll always find a way to be disappointed. This disappointment can lead to self-doubt and feelings of unpreparedness. As i mentioned long x123456789 time ago, i wasted an enormous amount of my twenties thinking that everyone around me somehow had it all together while I was barely staying afloat.  I kept wondering when i would finally have the confidence and abilities needed to move forward in life as if these things would just come to me one day. I now realize that confidence and ability comes from active practice, and the reason many others around me may have been more successful was because they didn't waste time hoping for something to come, they put in the effort to make it happen. 
Anyone who has grown mentally, physically, or spiritually knows that growth is not found in comfort.

Just abandon the comfort zone and I'll never regret it. Everything I want is on the other side of fear.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment?