Love Letter, Benny.

By 靜涵 ♥ - October 23, 2018



It was Mid-March in 2018 when my boyfie and I first met you, Benny. Do you remember the day we met? I do because I had gone looking for food, not you :P And so i dragged my boyfriend out because i wanted to see ya too. The moment when I saw you, I knew you were mine. All the other puppies were sleeping together, but you were crazing on your own.

The first day, I lifted you into the back seat of our car and I hugged you on our journey home. Was your heart beating as quickly as mine that day? Were you as filled with excitement or fear. Those first few nights, I'd wake up to see you sitting next to me and then slept next to me. I wouldn't forget how's your snoring that woke me up. The steady rhythm of your snoring keeps me company on nights. When we walk down the street, people often call out to me, 'That's really good-cute looking dog!' HAHA

Sometimes, I'd hear the click of your nails on the hardwood as you went to other side of the bed to discover new things for a few moments more before returning to your own space. You made this journey many times during the day and night.

We protect each other. You're so little, but if someone yells at me, you bark and bark until they stop.
You let me hold you late at night when everything in the world is falling apart, but we're still OK.

In fact, you slept about 90% of your first month with us.
You grew more and more everyday, learning new things and developing the geram plus loveliest personality.

Do you remember the day you learned to sit? Was that as amazing for you as it was for me? You're clever as only 2 days and you learnt how to sit! The only problem was that you didn't like to jump over everything... ever You also didn't fetch. Which was fine because I think that's a dumb game too!

I do like having you around. I like the way you run to the door when someone back, The way you kind of tap dance through the house when you're in a kisiao playful mode.
I love to watch your round little belly rise and fall when you sleep
I loved watching you take your nightly snack onto your patriotic floor mat and eyeing me in return as you chomped away.

I can't decide what I love most about you.
Sometimes, I think it's your seemingly endless energy.
Sometimes, I think it's the way your tails and body hits me in the face when you're bouncing around, so happy that I've come home.

You trusted that we would always care for you, as we promised we always would. As long as we were in your sight, you felt safe.



You lay on the floor in front me breathing heavily as I write this love letter to you.
You are my baby boy, my little man, my best friend and I will love you always!
Anyway Happy 8 months to our relationship, B.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comment?